Thursday, January 25, 2007

More stuff gone out!

This is in relation to my other little blog IFTG.blogspot.com - I am doing crazy leave me stuff on the side.


Sorry for the lack of pictures of the new ones. They are on the new camera and it crashed the computer when we loaded the drivers. I will give it some time this weekend to get them installed correctly.

Anyway, one in Alabama now. Nice little bowl. On on the base in Florida(nas) cup, and one downtown by the bar scene (right next to Intermissions). Just for everyones knowledge I will be putting a lot of them in and around Intermissions, we are there every Friday so keep an eye out.

I have a seriously huge vase I am going to put out soon somewhere. I am also making crazy amounts of marbles with are my new favorite thing to leave around. So if anyone found them and came here please post and let us know when you found them. By the way we don't want them back, they are yours to keep. I had a conversation with someone that said "Maybe people are scared to post because they think you will want them back."... This is not true! They are yours to keep, or even if you want put them back out and let someone else find them. I think I am going to have stickers printed up to put on the glass to better explain what I am doing. Itching the address on the bottom of the glass can be hard to read and might be one of the reasons people are not posting here that they found them.

Scott. .

6 Comments:

Blogger Plum's Penny Dreadful said...

Maybe you should make little tags with the directions on them---sorta reminiscent of like an Alice in Wonderland Tag. "Drink Me" is now "Take Me". And that way on the smaller pieces the etching won't affect the piece so much. Or make a mold and press glass tags with the blogspot addy on it!oooooooo. nice. just a couple thoughts :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Gnat of Glass said...

I like the "Take me" idea. That is kind of cool.

The press would be nice for larger pieces.

I think I will be moving the blogs to my personal website soon and maybe make up some stickers.


Gnat.
.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Plum's Penny Dreadful said...

yeeeah---I love the tags idea, but they won't stand up in the rain... though---I lived in Fort Lauderdale for a year and you guys don't get much in the way of rainy days!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger lbguttery said...

Hi there! Not sure if this is where you want me to post, but I have in my possession #18. My hubby and I picked it up at Bagelheads while we were in town visiting. It has come back to Birmingham, AL with us. I am going to place it somewhere on campus here at the University of Montevallo where I am attending to grad school. I hope it finds a new path soon. Great fun! Thanks,

Lisette & Mason Guttery

6:41 AM  
Blogger LEEVE'O'BEEVE said...

hey hey, i just found #18 @ 10:50 on the University of Montevallo Campus. It was on the fountain.(should've taken a picture)

i'm gonna leave it somewhere, don't know where, if you're lucky, you'll get a post from someone else.

thanks for cheering up my day :)
-lbeaver@umail.montevallo.edu

9:21 AM  
Blogger Plum's Penny Dreadful said...

Hey!! People are starting to post!! That's so awesome!! Number 18 seems to be getting around!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home